Program and Goody Bag Advertising Sales
Show our attendees, faculty, staff, and agents about your books or business! A national mystery writers' conference is just the place to advertise your product.
Everyone at the California Crime Writers Conference will receive a beautiful, high-quality program in their goody bag to carry with them throughout the weekend. Want to know when the next class is starting? Check the program. Want to read faculty bios? Check the program. Need information on the agents' cocktail party? It's in the program...
Your ad, bookmark, postcard or flyer can be part of that program, too. Here's how:
Note: all ads are Black & White; rates listed below are based on the submission of your camera-ready art. Payment must be received before ads are included in the brochure. Payment deadline: April 10, 2015
- $30 - business card size (3.5" x 2.25")
- $50 - 1/4 page (3.5" x 4.75")
- $75 - 1/2 page (7.25" x 5")
- $100 - full page (7.25" x 10")
- $150 - full page (7.25" x 10") inside covers
GOODY BAG INSERTS (conference staff will place items in each goody bag). Cost is $30 per item for any one of the following (150 pieces minimum):
To purchase a goody bag insert:
- Send payment via PayPal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or pay by check made out to: "Sisters in Crime Los Angeles CCWC". Mail check with note indicating what payment is for to Sisters in Crime/LA, 1107 Fair Oaks Ave., PMB 338, South Pasadena, CA 90030
- A mailing address for inserts will be provided once payment is received
- Deadline for receiving your inserts is May 15, 2015
For those who advertise in the CCWC program book, "Ransom Notes" (the newsletter of the Los Angeles chapter of Sisters in Crime) is offering 50% off ads placed from now until the last day of the conference. Ransom Notes has a circulation of over 200 mystery writers and readers. For more information, visit the Newsletter page at sistersincrimela.com. Download the PDF file under "Advertising Policy" to determine the size of the ad you wish to purchase. Then contact the RN Editor at email@example.com to place your order.