Program and Goody Bag Advertising Sales
National mystery conferences are an ideal opportunity to promote your books and services. Add to the impact and double your impressions by advertising to the attendees, faculty, staff, agents and editors coming to the California Crime Writers Conference.
Each CCWC attendee will receive a smart, high-quality program and goody bag to carry throughout the weekend. Want to know when the next session begins? Check the program. Want to read faculty bios? Check the program. Need information on the Agents and Editors Cocktail Party? It's in the program.
Your ad, bookmark, postcard or flyer can be part of the attendee package, too. Here's how:
Note: all ads are Black & White; rates listed below are based on the submission of your camera-ready art. Payment must be received before ads are included in the brochure. Payment deadline: April 7, 2017. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your ad space. Payment must be made within one week or space will be released. Make payment via PayPal.com to email@example.com
- $50 - business card size (3.5" x 2.25")
- $75 - 1/4 page (3.5" x 4.75")
- $100 - 1/2 page (7.25" x 5")
- $150 - full page (7.25" x 10")
- $199 - full page (7.25" x 10") inside covers
GOODY BAG INSERTS (conference staff will place items in each goody bag). Cost is $30 per item for any one of the following (200 pieces minimum):
- Personalized Pens
- Small Tchotchkes
To purchase a goody bag insert:
- Send payment via PayPal.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or pay by check made out to: "Sisters in Crime Los Angeles CCWC". Mail check with note indicating what payment is for to Sisters in Crime/LA, 1107 Fair Oaks Ave., PMB 338, South Pasadena, CA 91030
- After paying, send items to: Sisters in Crime LA, ATTN: Nancy Cole Silverman, 3168 Dona Mema Place, Studio City, CA 91604
- Deadline for receiving your inserts is May 12, 2017
For those who advertise in the CCWC program book, "Ransom Notes" (the newsletter of the Los Angeles chapter of Sisters in Crime) is offering 50% off ads placed from now until the last day of the conference. Ransom Notes has a circulation of over 200 mystery writers and readers. For more information, visit the Newsletter page at sistersincrimela.com. Download the PDF file under "Advertising Policy" to determine the size of the ad you wish to purchase. Then contact email@example.com.