Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for the conference?
- Iím no longer able to attend, can I get a refund?
- I missed the deadline for signing up. Can I register at the door?
- Whatís included in the conference fee?
- I have special dietary requirements. Can I order a special meal?
You can sign up for the conference either online or by postal mail. If you sign up online, payment must be made through PayPal. If you sign up via postal mail, payment must be made in the form of a check. For further information, go to the Registration page of the website and follow the instructions.
The refund policy is as follows:
- If you cancel before February 28, 2015, you will receive a full refund minus PayPal fees.
- If you cancel between March 1, 2015 and April 30, 2015, you will receive a 50% refund minus PayPal fees.
- No refund after April 30, 2015.
If the confernce does not sell out, a limited number of slots will be available at the door. If you register at the door, food choices will be limited. To ensure your place at the conference, sign up before the May 31, 2015 deadline.
Two days of exciting workshops, breakfast both days, lunch both days, beverages both days, and hors d'oeuvres at the agents/editors network reception Saturday evening, free cookies, bag of loot, and noir movie night.
We are able to accommodate most special requirements. Please specify any special needs at the time you sign up for the conference either by writing on the printed form (for those signing up via postal mail) or by sending e-mail to CCWConference@gmail.com (for those signing up online). Special meal requests must be made in advance. We cannot accommodate requests at the door.